Tuesday 20 December 2011

 

Before I set sail for the land of amazing beards (Canada) I was once again asked to write a Download of the Week for the truly inspirational Ominocity. It truly is a pleasure being asked to write for such amazing people who actually want to hear and read what I have to say. 
So this time around I chose to write about a band I have become very fond and attached to, Portage and Main. Having interviewed the band and recommended them on more than one occassion back home in England I thought it only just that they should be promoted in their own motherland. These boys have worked so hard this year and once again it is a pleasure to write about them, something I can see Ivory Faces doing a lot more of next year.

So if you would be so kind and go check out my Download of the Week for Ominocity here:

No comments:

Post a Comment