Tuesday 25 October 2011


Picture not taken by me


Ever since I first played "Drinking Games" after being recommended the band by a dear friend of mine, I knew that Library Voices were something pretty god damn amazing. With their wonderful harmony arrangements and catchy sing a long songs, they grabbed my attention from the first line of "Drinking Games" and ever since have been on my everyday playlist and have helped me get through the mundane drives to work. 

Currently the band from Regina, Saskatchewan are on a cross-Canada tour but have been lucky enough to have had the chance to add the USA to the list and I would say check out my Live page and check out the bands dates and if you live in Canada then get down to a show. I can garuntee you will not regret it and if you do then personally I feel you are a idiot...

So if you like (as quoted from their facebook page) "Sounds like drunk kids talking too openly and too honestly" then it should be safe for me to assume that you will take time out of your busy lifes to listen to the band and make your own judgement.





No comments:

Post a Comment